We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a back-end developer. As a back-end developer you will be asked to use your knowledge and understanding of programming languages and tools to create back-end applications and services, troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
If you are analytical, results-driven, have outstanding programming skills and are passionate about developing beautiful applications and websites that have an impact on 1000s of people on a daily basis, then you will love this job.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong desire for creative work
- Ability to build high-quality, clean and reusable code.
- Ability to participate and contribute in technical conversations
- Team spirit as you will need to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and account managers
- Be involved and participate in the overall project lifecycle and identify areas for improvement
- Motivation to work and grow in a fast paced environment
- Have at least 4 years of experience in web development in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming with PHP
- Experience with LEMP stack
- Strong knowledge of Git VCS
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability (verbal and written)
- Be able to work independently or with a group
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male applicants)
Will be considered a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Experience with Drupal 7 & 8 API is highly recommended
- Familiarity with VueJS, React Native
- Competitive salary
- Training budget that includes international conferences and books
- Work with a highly experienced team
- Opportunity to work on large and demanding projects, high traffic websites and services